Friday 9 March 2012

Las Mujeres Latinas.

As yesterday was International Womens' Day, I feel like I should share a few of my favourite people. Being Latina I have the utmost respect for Latin Americans.

 Some of these women have come from countries where life can be very hard indeed. Whereas some others have had an easy life but they still appeal to me in what they do.

 Charity, style and talent are some of the main factors but most of all they are Spanish.

Penelope Cruz, Spain.

Salma Hayek, Mexico

Christy Turlington, U.S.A

Shakira, Colombia

Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek are both international actresses and mothers who have done some of the most incredible films, and Shakira is an outstanding singer, songwriter and philanthropist. 

However, Christy Turlington for me is very important as she is half Salvadoran. 

Who are your favourite women?

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment