Tuesday 1 February 2011

February...month of love apparently so new Crushes...!

Everyone gears up for that ONE day in February that is the 14th...St Valentine's Day. Well I cannot stand this....but I've got a few new Crushes....Girls and Boys for various reasons so let me share who's who kids!

       Charlotte Dellal...sister of Alice. Both amazing but I have a crush on this girl because of her amazing quirky style and tendancies to dress up and not be afraid. But the verdict is most definitely her shoes. Under the name Charlotte Olympia, theses shoes are  perfect, there is not other word! Wedges, stilettos, platforms and these are some of my favorite ankle boots...

Her site is coming soon but there are stores now open in London in Maddox Street...check it out!


       For the Boys, there were quite a few options but it is greedy to overindulge! So I've picked Andrew Garfield...who wouldn't?? With his beautiful looks and laid back style, he also has great acting skills and as much as I hate Spiderman...I will be seeing this one!

    x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment