Monday 11 March 2013

Looking Into Versailles.

France as always keeps inspiring me at every turn.
I want to go back this summer to see some sights that I have not done before.
One of them being Versailles.
I am fascinated by the architecture, history etc.
It is usually used for the backdrop of fashion shoots...and the results are stunning.

Here are some of my favourite shoots using beautiful Versailles.

Demarchelier

These pictures are taken from Patrick Demarchelier's book for Dior collections 2010.

Demarchelier

Demarchelier

Demarchelier

The film Marie Antoinette shot by Annie Leibovitz.

Demarchelier

Demarchelier

Demarchelier



Chanel by David Sims
Legendary Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.
Truly ravishing photography, clothes and background.
I love it when photographers choose such incredible locations such as Versailles
j'adore.

x x x x.

No comments:

Post a Comment