Wednesday 25 January 2012

Viva la moda de Espanol...y Kate Moss!

To be truthful, I was never a fan of Mango....until I moved to Barcelona. Taking many hours wandering around all the gorgeous shops there, I found myself always drifting into Mango. I loved the sophistication of the clothes and the accessories. And so I realized that the Spanish know how to make brilliant clothes. With previous faces of the brand such as some of my favourites Penelope and Monica Cruz, it wasn't long before one of my ultimate icons became the new face. Kate Moss. Working again with Terry Richardson, this video is the epitome of Moss with fashion.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwIh43bD9XY




Enjoy it!

x x x x

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again
    Jumparoo Boing! I Pogo Stick (For 44-86 Lbs) By Air Kicks

    ReplyDelete