Friday 25 February 2011

My very own Pandora's Box


We all know the story of Pandora's Box and the outcome is not the best. Personally one of my favorite classical stories...but in some cases, people can twist it so the box is a good aspect. Well in my case it is good. I am really selective with what I read both books and magazines...but this was too damn good to resist! Exit magazine is my new heaven....it has everything I love: Music, Films, Art, Fashion & Photography. It is brilliant because it covers absolutely everything in each section....so not just the latest that we all hear about but also underground cultures which I adore which are recent!

http://www.exitmagazine.co.uk/news/

I heartily recommend that you have a nose through....for all bohemians, and artistic people :) It is paradise for edgy and different characters.

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment